26th June 2011, Sunday

We have added some quick reference to currency exchange rates, more details on Cyberview accommodation, and a link to the kopitiam in Cyberview.

Thanks Robyn for the feedback! :)

Wedding planning...

- We've been busy looking at wedding dresses and floral decorations (well, I guess that's just me, not Ben!) :)
- We are receiving more pre-confirmation or guests attending our wedding, which we are really excited about! Seems like we are going to exceed our initial predicted guest list count!
- We have been working on our invitation cards and hopefully it will not be too long before distribution!
- We are constantly updating our wedding cost / budget spreadsheet, and it is a fact that weddings are expensive events! But well, it's our choice so we'll be happy about spending that sort of money :)
- I've purchased 2 online deals to help me lose some weight and look better on our wedding day.... let's see if it will be of any help for me to get the best out of it! :)
- I think we are ready to book our flights Melbourne - KL - Melbourne pretty soon...

- Wee Kin

No comments:

Post a Comment